The Premium Suite includes at no extra cost Aware, Forethought, Workshop, PDAS, Helpdesk, formspace and Facilities & Events. Please See below or go to www.eduphoria.net/wordpress/products/ for more information about these products.
* A district may purchase the PDAS and Analysis & Benchmarking separately.
SchoolObjects:aware will take your benchmarking experience to a whole new level! Instant results from one central location are a mouse click away. Region 10 is offering SchoolObjects:aware not only so you can access and analyze data, but so you can develop benchmark tests, and even build student personal graduation plans. Just think of the time you will save!
- Analyze STAAR data in a rich, interactive grid
- Create and share custom data views to focus on important issues for your district
- Develop easy-to-administer benchmark tests
- Print answer documents on plain paper and scan with inexpensive retail scanners
- Create a district bank of benchmark questions
- Build student personal graduation plans
- Deploy secure student forms for almost any purpose
- Create views of data for easy publishing to staff members
- Generate graphs automatically as you are interacting with your data
- Connect external data for analysis
Finally, a lesson planner that fits the way you plan. SchoolObjects:forethought is a simple planner and curriculum management application that was created with teachers in mind.
- Develop district scope and sequence online
- Create clarifying documents on best practices
- Align curriculum with TEKS and STAAR
- Develop district bank of exemplary activities and lessons
- Collaborate with shared plans and team planning
- Rich text planning area for attractive lesson plans
- Plan a day-at-a-time or for a week's subject-at-a-time
- Easily copy plans from year-to-year or week-to-week
- No more turning in lesson plans!
SchoolObjects:pdas provides a web-based total PDAS management system, giving teachers and principals a single tool to create, submit and monitor PDAS.
- Complete web-based PDAS solution
- Blackberry, iPhone/iPod Touch, Pocket PC, Tablet & Palm OS walkthrough tools
- Reports mirror official state reports
- Enable staff members to view their evaluations online
- Intervention plan notification and instrument
- Track PDAS progress through the year
- Alternate evaluation builder, enabling non-teaching staff to be evaluated
- District-wide evaluators and viewers supported
Professional development management system that streamlines staff course registration and portfolios. Track of NCLB statistics. SchoolObjects:workshop now includes e-courses as a free upgrade!
- Complete Texas SBEC tracking
- Online course registration
- District goals integration
- Reminder emails
- Track comp time, GT hours, ESL credit or any district credit
- Manage professional development levels
- Course evaluations track quality control
- Staff members can print own certificates
- Build e-courses for online professional development
A powerful service management system with an educational focus. SchoolObjects:helpdesk gives you the tools and data to streamline any service department.
- Manage requests for multiple departments
- Easily track technician statistics
- Custom request types to meet the district’s unique environment
- Maintain parts stores
- Manage software licenses
- Create and maintain a district knowledge base for users and departments
- Auto-assign tasks to service staff based on type of request or location
- Support multiple supervisory levels
- Attach screen shots to service requests
- Easy and simple interface for teachers!
eduphoria!:facilities & events
Manage your inventory and where it's at with SchoolObjects:facilities&events. One tool to track asset inventory and facility use.
- Public facility rental and invoicing
- Complete district-wide inventory system
- Room reservation and item checkout for staff
- Project and event planning
- Assign resources to teachers and students
- Portable inventory management and scanning
- Technology initiative evaluation
- Resource utilization reports
- Integrates with SchoolObjects:helpdesk & SchoolObjects:workshop
- Advanced form management toolset
- Build online forms and surveys for district personnel and your community
- Analyze and export information using powerful reporting and data tools
- Develop automated and dynamic free flowing workflows for approvals and notifications
- Easy-to-learn form editor tool
- Easily gather information with web forms and export to custom documents with mail merge
- Save reams and reams of paper and reduce printing costs! Go ‘green’ with FormSpace!
For pricing, please call the Curriculum & Assessment Program Coordinator.
Help Desk and Technical Assistance