Teams is a chat-based collaboration platform for MS Office 365 designed to simplify group work
- one-on-one and team chats are organized and saved
- document collaboration and file sharing for PowerPoint, Word, Excel and SharePoint
- video meetings and recording
- share your desktop remotely (great for obtaining help)
- fun items like GIFs, stickers, emojis, and custom memes
- many features similar to Monday.com, plus more...
Easily Meet with Your Co-Workers using 'Teams Meeting' in Outlook
STEP 1: Go to your Outlook Calendar and click the 'Teams Meeting' button:
STEP 2: Enter meeting details and send.
Participants will click the 'Join Meeting' link in the email they receive. You can share your screens and record the session for later viewing.
For FAST communication with colleagues, try Teams Chat
(See 'Chat' button in Teams toolbar on left side of the Teams window)
Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide