Administrative Guidelines & Curriculum Manual
A new resource for adapted physical educators, general physical educators, special education teachers, and parents in the need of activities and strategies to integrate students with developmental and physical disabilities into physical education programs. Created by adapted physical education professionals currently serving students in grades 6-12.
Administrative Guidelines & Curriculum Manual Flyer
Partner PE provides
- physical education strategies for grades 6 to 12.
- activities pairing age-appropriate peers in an integrated setting
- modifications for students with developmental and physical disabilities
- units of instruction including basketball, flag football, floor hockey, kickball, soccer, softball, volleyball, bowling, golf, tennis, track and field, physical fitness, and many others!
- a framework for implementing best practices in adapted physical education
- rubrics for assessment of student proficiency
|Within the Region 10 Area||$30.00 (Includes shipping and handling)|
|Outside the Region 10 Area|
|1 - 5 copies||$50.00 (Includes shipping and handling)|
|6 or more copies||$40.00 (Includes shipping and handling)|
|An Adobe® Acrobat® file will be delivered by email attachment with a reproduction authorization letter for a specific entity and quantity purchased.|
Purchase Orders please fax to (972) 348-1625
For more information please call:
APE Secretary/Special Populations