Are You Ready to Enhance Your Career in Education?
Region 10's Certification (CERT) Program for Educational Diagnosticians program is for you if you have:
A Master's Degree from an accredited college with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
3 years of Teaching Experience as a certified teacher
Educational Diagnostician requires Special Education certification prior to applying to the program.
The R10 CERT Program for Educational Diagnosticians requires the completed and signed document from the appropriate
district/school personnel to complete your application file.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Cohort numbers are limited and are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Educational Diagnostician - April 1, 2018 - Deadline for Fall 2018 Cohort
- Currently there are no spots available
- Spring 2018 Cohort is full
- School Counselor -
We have reached the quota for Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Cohort. We are no longer accepting applications.
This will be the final cohort for the School Counselor Program.
- It is highly recommended that you use a personal email address for your application account.
- Applicants are notified via e-mail when all requirements for the application process have been received.
- Interviews are scheduled periodically throughout the year.
The R10 CERT Program for Educational Diagnosticians is Texas Education Agency (TEA) Accredited