Region 10 envisions a world where all students use proficiency in a second language and intercultural skills to better their lives and their communities. We will achieve this vision by providing relevant, high-quality professional learning for educators and solutions-based services that impact students of Languages Other Than English (LOTE).
Join us as we revolutionize professional learning for R10 LOTE teachers!
How are we crafting the professional development of the future today? Our learning experiences are designed for you with the following in mind:
- Discipline-specific learning related to second language acquisition
- Hands-on, experiential learning
- Making connections between instruction, the TEKS and T-TESS
- Time for teacher collaboration and networking
- Learning on location at local arts venues
- Requests for your feedback to monitor and adjust the learning experience
- Delivery of learning in a variety of modes and times