Nursing & School health services are essential to the health and well-being of students, families, and staff. Over the last few years, COVID 19 amplified the role of school nurses and highlighted the need for more support in nursing and school health. Through the nursing and school health services department at Region 10, we want to provide school districts with regional nursing and school health support, timely resources so more focus can be directed towards the needs of students and school staff, and professional development opportunities to further school nursing practice.
Beginning with the 2022-2023 school year, Region 10 is offering additional support through an updated and improved Nursing & School Health Services Package.
The package includes:
- 1st-year school nurse cohort (including free resource bundle)
- Monthly school nurse cohort (designed for new and seasoned nurses)
- Nursing leadership cohort
- County school nurse cohort
- Access to resources for developing school health guidelines, health plans, and managing health services
- Nursing & Health Services support (onsite or virtual in-service programs to meet your district needs)
- Summer professional development
- All this and more for FREE