Nursing & School health services are essential to the health and well-being of students, families, and staff. Through the School Nursing and Health Services Department at Region 10, we want to provide school districts with regional nursing and school health support, timely resources so more focus can be directed towards the needs of students and school staff, and professional development opportunities to further school nursing practice.
Beginning with the 2023-2024 school year, the Nursing & School Health Services Package will now be a part of the Region 10 Administration Package.
The package will still include:
- 1st-year school nurse cohort (including free resource bundle)
- Monthly school nurse cohort (designed for new and seasoned nurses)
- Nursing leadership cohort
- County school nurse cohort
- Access to resources for developing school health guidelines, health plans, and managing health services
- Nursing & Health Services support (onsite or virtual in-service programs to meet your district needs)
- Sports Medicine Resources
- Summer professional development
- All this and more for FREE