Save the dates! Yes - 2 dates!
Wednesday, December 2, 2020 - Information Technology Showcase
Thursday, December 3, 2020 - Instructional Technology Showcase
TIME: 8:30 am - Noon
To receive notifications of future vendor events at Region 10, please click the button below to be added to the listserv.
Join us for our 6th annual Technology Vendor Fair! Plan to attend to see the latest and greatest technology that is available to help you, your schools, and your students. Vendors from all over will be presenting and demonstrating their products, and the goal of the fair is to help you experience these new technologies.
Categories for each group type
(Wednesday, Dec. 2)
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Computers, Tablets, Devices, Printers, Monitors, Peripherals, etc.
- IT Solutions: Device Management
- IT Solutions: Hosting, Cloud Computing, Data Storage
- IT Solutions: Networking Products & Solutions
- Security (Safety & Surveillance Equipment & Services)
- Telecommunication Equipment & Services
(Thursday, Dec. 3)
- Adaptive Instructional Software
- Administrative Tools & Data Management Software & Solutions
- Assessment Solutions
- Assistive Learning Technology
- Curriculum & Content Providers (Publishers, Mobile Apps, Instructional Tools)
- Career & Technology Education
- Coaching/Professional Development
- Data Collection/Analytics
- Distance Learning Tools (LMS, CMS, etc.)
- Library & Media Technology
- MTSS-RTI Processes (Multi-tiered System Support)
The event this year will be completely virtual with sessions, live demos, recorded demos, virtual vendor booths and a virtual coffee break. Vendors will be offering fantastic door prizes for their attendees. The event will be divided into two (2) days.
- Information Technology vendors (networking, computers, tablets, printers, monitors, device management, cyber security and so much more) will be held on Wednesday, December 2.
- Instructional Technology (instructional software, assessments, data collection/analytics, coaching, and so much more) will be held on Thursday, December 3.
For package availability and more detailed information regarding the vendor fair, please contact Lori Aden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration/Session Information Links
To register your virtual booth, please fill out this form:
The deadline for registration will be Friday, November 20 at noon.