Strategic Priority Guide #3 includes activity-focused spending guidance to LEAs for initiatives connecting high school to postsecondary education and workforce credential programs for all students. The Strategic Priority Guide contains information on recommended initiatives, best practices, and allowable uses of ESSA and Perkins funds to support the priority.
Recommended Uses of Funds for Strategic Priority #3 provides sound research, links to other resources, and contact information for TEA staff that can support the LEA's implementation.
- Teaching with Technology: Recommendations for Blended Learning - Foundation for Blended and Online Learning - September 2017
- Preventing Dropout in Secondary Schools - IES Practice Guide - September 2017
- Report: Advanced Course Offerings and Completion in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math in Texas Public High Schools - October 2017
- Study Finds Academic Coaching Boosts Graduation Rates - Stanford
- TEA Pathways Initiatives
- Advanced Placement
- International Baccalaureate