Disaster can come in many forms, from natural or man-made disasters, to hardware failures, even computer viruses, power outages, network vulnerabilities and network failures. To be fully prepared, your technical staff must devote countless hours and dollars to the never-ending struggle of keeping your on-site hardware, software,and network up to date, patched, and secure.
How many hours and dollars do you currently spend?
How much data would you lose if something goes wrong?
How many days would pass until you were back in business?
What is the cost of downtime?
Being Worry Free is a Cost Savings
With the TCC TxEIS Data Center hosting, you can have complete peace of mind in a state-of-the-art Data Center comprised of Dell and Cisco equipment located at facilities at ESC-11 in Ft. Worth and ESC-20 in San Antonio.
Both are SSAE-16 SOC2 Type-1 certified, and offer a fully redundant design with automated disaster recovery failover from each site to the other, plus a comprehensive security solution with firewalls, security appliances, and switches. With the TxEIS Data Center hosting, hardware upgrades are our concern, not yours. We keep everything running smoothly, so you don’t have to worry. Your TxEIS data is safe.
TCC TxEIS Data Center Hosting Is…
- Secure data storage with daily database backups every 2 hours -Never lose more than 2 hours of data.
- All hardware, software, and services required, including hardware updates and critical bug fixes.
- Automatic updates of the operating system, network, and antivirus protection.
- Automatic updates and new releases for TxEIS and txSuite.
- 24-hour emergency assistance.
- Disaster recovery - If disaster strikes one Data Center, you can be running at the other Data Center in a matter of hours.
- Complete TxEIS application support, including 3rd-party vendor extract setup and troubleshooting.
- Ongoing performance testing to ensure reliable, fast performance.
- Fast setup and deployment for new clients.
- Freedom from worry about out-of-date hardware, security threats, disasters, and equipment failures.What is that worth?
Please contact Jennifer Sanderson for pricing information.