Click to open each section to view appropriate forms.
What is the Expanded Core Curriculum?
Transition Grade 8 and up
ECC 0 - Grade 7
Infused Skills (MIVI)
Infused Skills ECC Alignment
"In addition to all the core curricular areas included in the general educational curriculum, students with a visual impairment need to be assessed and receive instruction in very specific skills that have been demonstrated to be potential problem areas for persons with a visual disability."
– Wisconsin National Agenda
- 2020 Guidelines and Standards
- Active Learning Space
- CVI Now - Perkins School for the Blind
- Nordic Welfare Center (DeafBlind)
- Resource Brochure
- Section 504 and Visual Impairments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Specially Designed Instruction
- Teaching Visually Impaired
- Texas DeafBlind Project
- TxSSN website
- VI Teacher Certification/TSBVI Link
Family Resources for VI Professionals to Share at IEP and IFSP Meetings