Region 10 Help Desk
The Help Desk provides assistance with Region 10 Web-based Programs and Technology Applications.
The Help Desk can only research course history from the past 5 years. Please do not request course certificates older than 5 years.
*Note: R10 Account passwords may be reset by following the prompts on the R10 login page.
Main Help Number* 972-348-1234
|Option 2:||Website Applications|
|Option 3:||Teacher Job Network|
|Option 4:||TEKS Resource System, Eduphoria, TEKSBank|
R10 Help Desk Hours
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am - 2:30 pm|
How to Clear a Browser's Cache
Try holding down the Shift key while pressing the browser's Refresh button with your mouse cursor.
Close your browser and re-open it (make sure you are NOT on the cached page) and delete your temporary Internet files (clear your cache). For instructions on clearing your cache in different browsers, see the section below:
Restart your computer.
Use a different browser (if you use IE, try Firefox, and vice versa).
Add / Edit School Information
- For R10 Account creation/edit process AND 'School Profiles'
Our district/campus 'School Profiles' system automatically updates database information from the TEA's AskTED website nightly. If you notice incorrect data on AskTED, please contact your appropriate school personnel so they can update the AskTED information.
Calendar of Events
- Registration for Classes, Class Content Questions, Cancel a Registration
- Click link below and follow instructions.
- Go to Calendar of Events
- Search for the class
- Scroll down and call the Contact Person listed for the event
My Professional Learning
R10 Certification Programs
- Certification, Payments, Teacher Certification Online Classes, TExES Study Sessions and Practice Testing, Insite Interview, Passcodes, Study Sessions, and Mentoring.
TJN -- Teacher Job Network
972-348-1234 opt 1