Course: Assistive Technology Teams Training (Online Hybrid) Series (Coming Summer 2020)
- For LEA, Charters, and SSA AT Teams
Assistive Technology Team Training is a Region 10 Education Service Center online hybrid learning course that reviews:
- legislative background and federal funding
- classifications of assistive technology—both low and high tech—
- explores how each classification may best serve the students
- assessment and documentation
- Interactive learning activities are presented within multiple online and face to face modules.
Additionally, AT Teams will benefit from the course content as they help guide decisions regarding; assessment, access to the curriculum, increased independence in their environment and social interactions.