Region 10 envisions a world where all students better their lives and their communities through engagement in the arts and creative thinking. We will achieve this vision by providing relevant, high-quality professional learning for Fine Arts educators and solutions-based services that impact Fine Arts students.
Join us as we revolutionize professional learning for R10 Fine Arts teachers!
How are we crafting the professional development of the future today? Our learning experiences are designed for you with the following in mind:
- Opportunities for technical, discipline-specific learning
- Hands-on, experiential learning
- Making connections between instruction, the TEKS and T-TESS
- Time for teacher collaboration and networking
- Learning on location at local arts venues
- Requests for your feedback to monitor and adjust the learning experience
- Delivery of learning in a variety of modes and times