Region 10 ESC provides Help Desk Support for the GreenLight Credentials (GLC) website. This page provides access to documentation on how to use the GreenLight Locker features. Click on the buttons below to go to access Help Documentation, the GLC website, or to create a GLC Help Ticket. Contact the Global Help Desk (GHD) team at (972) 348-1234, Option 4.
(Leave a voicemail with your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, brief description of problem, and assistance needed.)
NOTE: Students can access/share their transcript(s) electronically if their school signs up
for the service with GreenLight Credentials.
- (Displays a Google Sheet with hyperlinks to videos and "How-To-Do" documentation.)
- HELP VIDEOS and HELP REQUEST TICKETS documents available.
- DOCUMENTATION UNDER CONSTRUCTION for additional tab areas.
- Opens the GreenLight Credentials Web site, Home Page.
- Opens the GreenLight Credentials LOGIN web page.
- Opens the GreenLight Credentials web page form to register and create a LOGIN ID.
- Opens the form to create and submit a GreenLight Credentials Help Request Ticket.