The Region 10 Library Services program serves library personnel that are members of the Library Services Cooperative and supports library-related statewide initiatives.
District/campus members of the Library Services Coop can request training using the following form:
Learning Opportunities for Library Coop members:
Be IN THE KNOW! Subscribe to our listserv!
TexQuest is a statewide digital resources program of the Texas State Library and Archives Commission that provides anytime, anywhere access to high quality, authoritative digital resources to all educators, students and students' immediate families in Texas public schools and open enrollment charter schools.
Region 10 supports all ESC 10 TexQuest subscribers! All TexQuest training sessions are open to all public and charter school classroom teachers, admin, library staff and other school personnel.
Region 10 Free Training Opportunity for any TexQuest subscriber
NEW! Friday, August 3, 2018
TexQuest Learning Conference: Hot Resources for Cool Classrooms
Targeted Audience: Teachers, Librarians, Curriculum Leaders, Instructional Technologists
- Build your own schedule with short targeted sessions from TexQuest providers and roundtable sessions with other TexQuest users:
- Discover ways to promote individual learning with credible resources
- Strengthen your students' discovery and use of authoritative digital materials
- Find instructional materials in multiple print formats, as well as images, videos, and audio files
- Explore features like text-to-speech, translations, content and level searches, and G-Suite and Microsoft Integration
- Discuss strategies for integrating digital resources into lesson preparation, inclusion plans, student research, and/or project based learning.
- Find out what's new from TexQuest providers, as well as Tips and Tricks for integrating resources into your school/district curriculum
Bring your own device and start sharing and creating instructional materials for all grade levels and content areas.
Registration opening soon.