The Pre-K Outcomes Framework:
A Building Block to Kindergarten Readiness
Ensure Success with the Pre-K Outcomes Framework!
The Pre-K Outcomes Framework is designed to support early childhood educators in their effort to provide high-quality instruction and learning for their young students. Utilizing the Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines as a foundation, this framework is aligned with the Kindergarten Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
This online platform was intentionally devised to help teachers and administrators create planned, purposeful and playful learning experiences and assessments.
The Pre-K Outcomes Framework facilitates developmentally appropriate planning and high-quality instruction to provide a solid prekindergarten program which will prepare all children for success in kindergarten and beyond.
Why the Pre-K Outcomes Framework?
- Rooted in the Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines
- Aligned to the Kindergarten TEKS
- Clear and concise format
- Prekindergarten Annual Overviews
- Core content-area units (ELAR, Math, Science, Social Studies)
- Purposeful Planning Guides
- Recommended timeline(s), materials, activities, and vocabulary
- Unit Assessments
- Prekindergarten Guideline Outcomes unpacked
- Accessibility options: web-based, PDF
In this ever-changing time, we need to ensure that those educating our youngest learners have the tools they need to ensure success. The availability of an online platform in our evolving classroom is paramount as we consider our changing landscape and ability to meet instructional needs.
Have questions? Want more information?