Dyslexia Helpline: 1-800-232-3030
Download Copies of Dyslexia Handbook
- Dyslexia Handbook Revised 2014 (English) with tabs
- Dyslexia Handbook Revised 2014 (English) without tabs
- Dyslexia Handbook Revised 2014 (Spanish) with tabs
- Dyslexia Handbook Revised 2014 (Spanish) without tabs
Order Copies of Dyslexia Handbook
- Order copies of Dyslexia Handbook (English) with tabs here
- Order copies of Dyslexia Handbook (English) without tabs here
- Order copies of Dyslexia Handbook (Spanish) with tabs here
- Order copies of Dyslexia handbook (Spanish) without tabs here
The Texas Education Agency is pleased to announce the launch of the Twice-Exceptional Children and G/T Services website. The Twice-Exceptional children website is designed to provide administrators, educators, and parents with practical resources for identifying and serving the twice-exceptional learner. Twice-exceptional students are those who perform at - or show the potential for performing at - a remarkably high level of accomplishment when compared to others of the same age, experience, or environment and who also gives evidence of one or more disabilities as defined by federal or state eligibility.
The website is organized into sections that focus on the life of the twice-exceptional learner: student, school, and family/community. The website provides a comprehensive view of the cognitive, social, emotional, and physical needs of twice-exceptional learners. It includes a framework for identifying twice-exceptional learners and provides tools and resources districts can use to inform local policy and develop a plan to meet the diverse needs of these students.
- Twice-Exceptional "Myths vs. Facts" Quiz
- Twice-Exceptional flowchart to aid in the assessment and identification of students
When I had dyslexia, they didn't diagnose it as that. It was frustrating and embarrassing. I could tell you a lot of horror stories about what you feel like on the inside. Keep pitching! Don't let failure of your last pitch affect the success of your next pitch.
— Nolan Ryan