- Bus Driver Training 2018-2019 Fees
- TX DPS New Federal Regulations
- Texas Commercial Learner Permit (CLP) Features
- Texas Commercial Driver's License Program Updated 04.12.16
- School District Driver Audit Form
- New Texas Department of Public Safety Information
- Registration Process
- Class Expectations for Bus Drivers Safety Training (includes specific guidelines for participants)
- School Bus Accident Report Form
- Training Course Curriculum
- Road Skills Test
Is your school looking for an Alcohol and Drug Testing Service? Look no further. Region 10 ESC has partnered with Compliance Consortium Corporation to offer this service to your Bus Drivers at a discounted price (see below). No bid required to get started.
Enhancing School Bus Safety Workshop
This 3-hour workshop is delivered on-site for school bus drivers to expand their knowledge of effective strategies for promoting bus safety by employing effective strategies for managing student behavior on their buses.
FEE: $500 (included handouts for a maximum of 45 participants)
For scheduling or questions, please email Lori Bell or call 972-348-1026
First Observer Program
The TSA Office of Security Policy and Industry Engagement (OSPIE), Surface Division, is pleased to announce a new web-based restoration of the First Observer™ Program, a security awareness training initiative that focuses on enhancing security across all highway surface transportation modes. We now have the critical training modules available on-line.
This is a voluntary program designed to provide transportation professionals with information that will enable them to effectively observe, assess and report suspicious individuals, vehicles, packages, and/or objects.
The training video is approximately 30 minutes and divided into three segments.
Any questions related to this program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.