Region 10 envisions a world where all students use proficiency in a second language and intercultural skills to better their lives and their communities. We will achieve this vision by providing relevant, high-quality professional learning for educators and solutions-based services that impact students of Languages Other Than English (LOTE).
Join us as we revolutionize professional learning for R10 World Language teachers!
- Discipline-specific learning related to second language acquisition
- Hands-on, experiential learning
- Making connections between instruction, the TEKS and T-TESS
- Teacher collaboration and networking
- Learning on location at local arts venues