SY 2022-2023: Spending Your Entitlement
MRPC holds a 3-hour training every January at four separate ESC's. All trainings are held in-person and as a live Zoom. The training will cover the following topics:
- Completing your Contract Packet in TX-UNPS for the upcoming school year.
- Best Bang for your Buck: comparisons of Brown Box, Commercial purchased, and Processed Commodity foods will be discussed and reviewed.
- Ways to spend your entitlement: Brown Box, Farm-to-School, Dept. of Defense Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (DODFFV), and Processing.
- Each program will be reviewed
- Consultations: MRPC offers a one-hour one-on-one session signup for any CE in need of further assistance. Multiple days and times are available throughout the month of February.
Upcoming Meetings: You must register through your ESC of choice if attending in person. Zoom links will be emailed shortly before each meeting to all members.
- Region 10 ESC: January 26, 2022 (Wednesday); 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m
- Region 11 ESC: January 25, 2022 (Tuesday); 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Region 12 ESC: January 27, 2022 (Thursday); 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Region 15 ESC: January 24, 2022 (Monday); 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
If you need procurement training, please contact Keri Warnick.
Procurement Training classes are held every September. These classes will be available as online/Webinar only this year. Times and dates, once scheduled, will be posted on this page.