Begin the online application, by clicking the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page.
Note: It is recommended that you use a personal email address for your application.
Pay the $25 application fee (non-refundable)
Submit all required documentation to:
Region 10 ESC
400 E. Spring Valley Rd.
Richardson, TX 75081
Official transcripts from ALL colleges/universities attended
- Must be received in a sealed envelope to the address shown above
Sent as an e-script directly from colleges/universities to CERTification@region10.org
Notarized Criminal Affidavit
- FORM: Notarized Criminal Affidavit
Scan and email, fax, or mail
Three Professional References
- Email addresses for references entered in the application should reflect personal emails if possible, as school or business e-mails may be blocked
Note: When an email address is entered for a reference the system automatically sends the reference form at that time.
Educator Preparation Programs reserve the right to request additional admission requirements.
Applications are not considered complete until all required documents have been received in the Teacher Certification office. A printable checklist will be provided at the end of the application listing all required forms and documents. You can login to view your status by clicking on the "Payment/Program Status" button below, then log in and click on Submission Checklist.
If you earned your degree (Bachelor's or higher) outside of the United States, you will need to submit the following in addition to the items listed above:
- Official or certified copy of foreign transcript.
- You will need to submit a course by course 'detailed' evaluation from one of the Texas Education Agency's evaluation providers.
- TOEFL iBT score report - All four parts of the TOEFL iBT are required with an acceptable score on the Speaking portion of 24, Listening portion of 22, Reading portion of 22, and Writing portion of 21. Enter the Institution (DI) Code: B263 when taking the TOEFL iBT for the scores to be available to Region 10 ALT. See Frequently Asked Questions Testing section for more information about the requirements for the TOEFL iBT.
- Work Authorization (copy)
Please note: Incomplete online applications will be "deactivated" from the system after a period of eight weeks. You will receive a notification email that your application has been "deactivated". Once the required application fee has been submitted and the Haberman Star Teacher Pre-Screener has been completed, the system will NOT "deactivate" your application.