In rare cases interns require additional time to either pass a test or complete an effective and productive internship. The EPP Advisory Board approves these recommendations. The cost for an additional internship is as follows:
Intern recommended and approved for an additional year of internship with mentoring and support:
- $2,500 year paid directly to CERT.
- Additional coursework fee(s) may be applied at $100 per course.
- Region 10 Field Supervisor will provide feedback from classroom observations and support.
Individuals approved for Internships in districts outside of Region 10 will pay an additional $150-$500 travel fee to be determined according to school/district location.
Intern Additional Year Checklist
- Complete and submit the "Additional Year of Internship" form [sent to you via email]
- Extension of Probationary/Intern Certificate: $78
- Adhere to requirements for additional year