In rare cases interns require additional time to either pass a test or complete an effective and productive internship. The EPP Advisory Board approves these recommendations. The cost for an additional internship is as follows:
Intern recommended and approved for an additional year of internship with mentoring and support:
- $3,000 year paid directly to CERT.
- Additional coursework fee(s) may be applied at $100 per course.
- Region 10 Field Supervisor will provide feedback from classroom observations and support.
Individuals approved for Internships in districts outside of Region 10 will pay an additional travel fee to be determined according to school/district location.
Intern Additional Year Checklist
- Complete and submit the "Additional Year of Internship" form [sent to you via email]
- Extension of Probationary/Intern Certificate: $78
- Adhere to requirements for additional year